Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this web site, you acknowledge that you have read and do accept these terms and conditions.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Photos may include clients or other individuals who are not lawyers. Photos may be stock photography.
- No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship: These materials have been prepared by Law Firm of Latavia S Alexander, LLC (Firm) for informational purposes and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute a lawyer-client relationship. You should not act upon this information without seeking advice from a lawyer licensed in your own state or country. Do not send us confidential information until you speak with one of our lawyers and receive our authorization to send that information to us. Providing information to the Firm (via e-mail links on this Web site or otherwise) will not create an attorney-client relationship in the absence of an express agreement by the Firm to create such a relationship and will not prevent the Firm from representing someone else in connection with the matter in question or a related matter.
- Links to Third-Party Resources: Third-party resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from this web site are not under the control of the Firm and the Firm is not responsible for the contents of any of these third-party resources. The third-party hypertext links presented on this site are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any link on this site does not imply any recommendation, approval or endorsement of that site by the Firm.
- No Warranties: This web site, and all information available on or accessed through this site, is provided “as is.” The Firm makes no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this site.
- Limitation of Liability: Your use of this web site is at your own risk. The materials presented on this site may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts, or settlements. These materials may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. The Firm is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this site or for damages arising from the use or performance of this site under any circumstances.
© 2020 LA LEGAL SOLUTIONZ (A Limited Liability Company incorporated as Law Firm of Latavia S Alexander, LLC). All rights reserved. The Firm claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on this web site, the overall design of this site, and the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials on this site, including information in the public domain.
For further information concerning this web site, please contact us at email@example.com.
As professionals engaged in the provision of legal services, Law Firm of Latavia S Alexander, LLC (the firm) is committed to protecting the privacy of confidential and “Personal Information” (information that directly or indirectly identifies individuals who may be clients, staff, agents, lawyers, law students, job applicants or others inside or outside the firm). It has always been and remains the policy of the firm to comply with the rules of professional conduct, which impose a duty to preserve and protect confidential client information, upon lawyers and their associated personnel.
This Statement is also specifically addressed to parties outside the firm who provide Personal Information to the firm or who visit or use the firm’s websites, our apps, our social media sites, our extranets, as well as email messages that we send to you that contain a link to this Statement (collectively, the “Internet Services”). This Statement also describes how the firm collects, processes, and discloses Personal Information in connection with the provision of legal services and Internet Services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may use that Personal Information where in our legitimate interest to do so for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries
- to personalize your visit and use of our Internet Services and to assist you while you use those services
- to carry out, monitor and analyze our business or website operations
- to conduct our recruiting and selection process
- to provide you with legal services, if you are or become a client of the firm, and otherwise deal with you, and administer the matters you instruct us on
- to contact you (unless you tell us that you prefer us not to) regarding legal or law firm developments that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications or details of events or seminars that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in electronic marketing communications
- to enter into or carry out contracts of various kinds
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance, or professional obligations that we may be subject to, including anti-money laundering requirements. Where Personal Information is necessary for the firm to carry out its anti-money laundering checks failure to provide such information may result in the firm not being able to provide the representation.
Confidentiality, Security, and Retention of Personal Information
Consistent with our professional obligations, it has always been the policy of the firm to exercise the utmost discretion regarding the information our clients entrust to us.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate, albeit not infallible, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards intended to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information, including that provided by a visitor to this website and provided while using other Internet Services. We do not guarantee that our safeguards will always work.
We require consultants, suppliers, and vendors to maintain data protections consistent with reasonable and appropriate obligations of data processors.
We may retain information provided by you, including Personal Information, for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to achieve the purposes for which the information was originally collected and for the purposes described in the Statement and in our applicable policies. If you wish to obtain more details on our information practices, please refer to the “Contact Us” section below.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
We do not disclose any Personal Information to unrelated parties outside of the firm except in limited circumstances. Such circumstances include disclosures to our agents or data processors or other contractors acting on our behalf and at our direction, subject to appropriate confidentiality, privacy and information security commitments provided by the receiving party, or where we believe it necessary to provide a service which you have requested, or as permitted or required by law, or as otherwise authorized or directed by you. Consistent with our professional obligations, we may provide Personal Information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the provision of such information is required or permitted by law, such as in connection with the investigation or assertion of our legal defenses or for our compliance matters.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server and placed on your computer by your web browser. Cookies can be usefully divided into two different types, session and persistent. Session cookies differ from persistent cookies primarily in that session cookies are temporary and expire and are normally deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies, in contrast, remain stored on your computer after you close your browser until they are deleted either because they expire or you delete them. The firm uses session cookies in connection with its Internet Services, except for Internet Services that require you to log in, such as our client extranets, and a Region Code cookie that persists over time and ensures that you are directed to the correct version of our website.
Although the firm uses the services of third parties in connection with these cookies, we do not allow the third-party service provider to use Personal Information about the users of our Internet Services.
The firm does not use Google Analytics.
Do Not Track Signals
“Do Not Track” signals are options available on your browser to tell operators of websites that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked. Our websites operate no differently if these “Do Not Track” signals are enabled or disabled. Our Internet Services do not allow any third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities over time or across websites for their own purposes.
To respect the privacy of minors, the firm does not knowingly collect, maintain, or process Personal Information submitted online via our Internet Services by anyone under the age of 18. To the extent the firm collects Personal Information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the Statement, the firm will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
We reserve the right to change this Statement at any time without advance notice. If a new policy goes into effect for our Internet Services, the firm will post it on this website and relevant Internet Services.
If you have any questions relating to our use of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided in these pages is not legal advice, and should not be relied on as such. The content on these pages is for informational purposes only, and is meant as a starting point on your search for answers to your legal questions.
The law is constantly changing and evolving.
We can not guarantee that all information contained in this website is up to date at all times.
Therefore, we recommend that you contact an experienced attorney in your area to guide you through your legal matter.
When you speak with our attorneys and staff, everything you tell us about your case is confidential. However, we do not represent you (in court or otherwise) unless and until a retainer agreement is signed by both you and us, and a retainer is received.
Nothing in this website should be taken to create an attorney-client relationship.
We may offer any person a no-obligation initial consultation. This in no way obligates us to represent you, or to answer any specific questions. We reserve the right to deny a consultation to anybody, for any reason.
This disclaimer applies to all pages and content contained in this domain.